Website FAQ for DAO and Token

Let’s talk about what FAQs should be on the new website. What do you think needs to be answered? Let’s prioritize ~10 questions if this section is on a general page of the website. If we end up having a separate page for the FAQ section, we can have more than ~10.

3 Likes

I’m just throwing ideas out. I don’t know if any of these are any good.
Compliance. Safety. Charity. What sets Bamboo apart from others. Details about the founding members and team.

1 Like

How to buy; where/how to get app

What’s bamboo’s utility?
How the hex/wallet will benefit Bamboo token?
How PinkPandaInc and BambooDao correlate?
When wallet full release? (Not really necessary as is just around the corner)
When Hex release?
In what way Cross chaining will benefit Bamboo?
Will there be Bamboo NFTs? When?

I know it’s a lot of “wens” but that’s what people ask the most haha.

1 Like

A glossary page providing explications for industry specific terms. Also I think a selection of links in there to reputable publishers of crypto news and reports. Not what you’re asking for but onboarding investors new to crypto means lots of nubes. A browsing lounge, crypto lounge or something

2 Likes

Snapshot or running header of current price of $BAM, marketcap, and line graph of $BAM price/volume last 5-7 days of trading. Have it update periodically.

More of how the parent company pink panda holdings inc fits in with $BAM and news links/vids of what they are working on, interviews, podcast, Twitter spaces etc.

Explain BSC binance smart chain BEP-20 a bit.

1 Like

Questions proposed.

What is a DAO

Why Bamboo DAO was created

Why are tokens being issued?/ Per investopedia…

A DAO initially raises capital by trading fiat for its native token. This native token represents voting power and ownership proportion across members. If a DAO is successful, the value of the native token will increase. The DAO can then issue future tokens at a greater value to raise more capital.

Does Bamboos ideas align with common sentiments.

What kind of atmosphere, community, and mindset can new members expect to find, what can you expect from the community in general.

2 Likes

This first release of the new site is only going to be the staking dashboard for normal and whitelist staking. Subsequently, I’ll work on a couple of static pages using our new theme, the About Us and FAQ.

5 Likes